ABB’s MICRO inverter enables
individual panel output control when
flexibility and modularity are required.
This ABB MICRO inverter enables
individual panel output control.
Individual panel output control can
reduce shading and mismatching effect.
ABB‘s MICRO is the best alternative to
the traditional string inverters that ABB is
The individual panels can be installed
in different orientations which reduce
the efficiency losses in a variety of
The Maximum Power Point Tracking
(MPPT) algorithm maximizes energy
The proprietary MPPT algorithm works at
the level of each solar panel in any light
condition offering more energy output.
This inverter has a maximum efficiency of
The electrolyte-free power converter
further increases the life expectancy.
The compatible and proprietary wireless
communication hub, Concentrator Data
Device (CDD), simplifies installation.
- The high speed and precise MPPT
algorithm offers real time power
tracking and improved energy
- HF isolation to fit any application that
requires the positive grounding of DC
- Reduced susceptibility to fault. In case
of a component failure only the energy
produced from one PV module will be
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use
under any environmental conditions.
MICRO inverter system installation:
- The ABB MICRO inverter offers
ease of installation with AC trunk
and drop cable configuration.
- The mounting bracket on the
MICRO inverter ensures simple and
durable mounting on commercially
available racking solutions.
- AC cabling compatible with 60, 72
and 96 cell modules in both portrait
and landscape orientation.
- Locking connectors and
weatherproof accessories ensure
long term reliable operation of the
- Used with the ABB Concentrator
Data Device (CDD), ABB’s MICRO
inverter offers proprietary wireless
monitoring of real-time system
monitoring, troubleshooting and
- Only product in the market
compatible with majority of PV
- Comes with a 10-year system
warranty covering the entire system,
including MICRO, CDD and cabling.
- 250W: MICRO-0.25-I
- 300W: MICRO-0.3-I
- 300W: MICRO-0.3HV-I
- Nominal output power: 250W
- Rated grid AC voltage: 208V / 240V
- Maximum output power: 260W
Input side (DC)
- Maximum usable DC input power: 2652Wp
- Maximum PV panel rating (STC): 300W
- Absolute maximum voltage (Vmax): 65V
- Start-Up voltage (Vstart): 25V
- Full power MPPT voltage range: 25-60V
- Operating voltage range: 12-60V3
- Maximum usable current: (Idcmax) 10.5A
- Maximum short circuit current limit: 12.5A3
- DC connection type: Amphenol H4 PV connector
Output side (AC)
- Grid connection type: 1Ø/2W Split-Ø/3W
- Adjustable voltage range: 183V-228V 211V-264V
- Nominal grid frequency: 60Hz
- Adjustable grid frequency range: 57-60.5 Hz
- Maximum output current: 1.20A / 1.04A
- Power factor: >0.95
- Maximum number of inverters per string: 13 / 15
- Grid wiring termination type: 18AWG drop cable from inverter to 10AWG AC trunk cable
Input protection devices
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes; polarized PV connectors (Amphenol H4)
Output protection devices
- Anti-islanding protection: Meets UL 1741/IEEE1547 requirements
- Over-voltage protection type: Varistor Varistor Varistor
- Maximum AC OCPD rating: 20A
- Maximum efficiency: 96.5%
- CEC efficiency: 96%
Stand-by consumption: <50mW
- Monitoring system: Wireless and web-based monitoring through AURORA CDD
(CDD required for comppliance to UL1741)
- Ambient air operating temperature range: -40°F to +167°F (-40°C to +75°C) Derating above +149°F (+65°C)
- Ambient air storage temperature range: -40°F to +167°F (-40°C to +80°C)
- Relative humidity: 0-100% RH condensing
- Acoustic noise emission level: < 30 db (A) @1m
- Maximum operating altitutde without derating: 6560 ft (2000 m)
- Enclosure rating: NEMA 4X
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 10.5 x 9.7 x 1.37in (266 x 246 x 35mm)
- Weight: <3.5lbs (1.65kg)
- Mounting system: Rack mounting with M8, 1/4“ or 5/16“ bolt
- Isolation level: HF transformer
- Safety and EMC standard: UL1741, CSA C22.2 N. 107.1-01, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-3, FCC Part 15
- Safety approval: CCSAUS
- Standard warranty: 10 years
- No information available
Length: No information available."
Width: No information available."
Height: No information available."
Weight: 3.5 lbs